Tuesday, September 21, 2004

dyelsxia mtaetrs not?

I know that few people out there like reading copy and paste type things, I was going to post about my stay in London at the weekend but the post I had written out over a double period of computing got completely swallowed although due to more recent events I am kind of glad about it. I would still like to say to Rebecca, Arun and especially Sonja that I'm missing you.

Aynawy hrees the mian cpoy and ptase msesgae wihch I actlauly fnuod qiute inetresnitg:
I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdgnieg
The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at
Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a
wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be
in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed
it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed
erveylteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.
Amzanig huh?
yaeh and I awlyas thought slpeling was ipmorantt !.!.!

Stay Alive
Zed0

9 comments:

Nikita said...

wlel dnoe!!
keep lvinig carzy lday

Davus said...

thtas atlucaly surlinspigy ininertestg.
hdeacahe iucnidng, but ineesrtirng.

Anonymous said...

ideenldy!

xx -sonja

Davus said...

ideendly? damn, i'm really stupid at the moment, what does that translate as...?

oh, by the way ben, you're answer to the random question (you're digging a tunnel to china, where do you start) is exactly the same as mine. china seems the obviouse place. oooo, china, that's where i'll be in a year...
anyway, great minds think alike. mmmm, it must then logically follow that stupid minds think alike too. oh well.

shameless plug here, visit http://euphroia_is_the_way.blogspot.com in your spare time, it really is very good. or so i hear. critically aclaimed, thats the word. never visited the place myself...

anyhoo, adeus for now.

Zed0 said...

She's just trying to confuse me by throwing in an l, it should be indeedly

obviously there are different kinds of stupidity so there for not all stupid minds think alike though it follows that there are different types of genius

now I can't even remember where that question came up

Gordon Strachan said...

I have been told I have a backwards way of thinking things so here goes:

.elbuort eb ot gniog s'ereht ,rehtegot tca sih teg t'nseod C-uM fI .won gnitseretni yrev yllautca s'ti esuaceb llorgolb ym no uoy detatsni-er I ,yaw eht yB .erofeb ti tuoba thguoht neve reven I ?taht si gnizama woH

Ow my head hurts...

Zed0 said...

dnekeew siht ginod era uoy revetahw htiw nuf evaH .krow lliw kinl eht taht os gnilleps eht detcerroc neve ev'uoy ees I puy

Gordon Strachan said...

.uoy knahT

suz said...

*nirg live* ?taht noitnem ot tnaem ton I saw , spoO .thginot dneirflrig ruoy htiw amenic eht ot gniog nuf evah ,odroG seY

Ok, thats me done. Did y'all see mirror Google (elgooG) that was on the dudes site that posted on Daveys site. It was quite fun... But you still read elgooG as Google cos it was big and the same as the real one, but backwards.. really screws with your mind, that one!!

Oh and thanks for the comment.. No-one else has noticed he design of the page yet..