Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Building

I've been building several areas for the Neverwinter Nights server I play on. You can script functions to do pretty much anything and what I've discovered is thatits really easy, I'm not sure if I just have a knack for it or if it really is that easy but I've been making a load of scripts to do various things and so far not come up against a hitch.

I've also had fun making the areas, its amazing what you can do with a few buildings and some trees to make it look like an elfie city.

Anyhow, yeah I'm a geek, I've managed to combine programing and online persistant worlds into one blog post.

Hmm, this seems a bit short for a post, though I suppose its just lack of pictures.
Therefore here is a pic someone else took of one of the areas.
(click for full size)

1 comment:

Gordon Strachan said...

Ha ha, you're still into Neverwinter nights then? You were into that the moment it was released! Oh well, there's nothing wrong with that, but Ben, there have been many new games released since then... :P